Monday, August 11, 2014

Back at home

The day after I returned from camping, I decided to return to my golf course pond for an hour and see what I could catch. It was a rather slow day, being the hottest time. I managed two small bass, all on Senkos.
The first bass

The second bass

Using wacky rigged Senkos, I've developed a trick to make them last longer, because Senkos are like bubbles; when a bass hits it, it falls apart. Loop a rubber band or fishing line around the Senko where the hook enters. Then hook the hook through the Senko and the reinforcement. I've found that this method lasts up to 3x longer, ultimately saving money. 

1 comment:

  1. I have found that this site is very informative, interesting and very well written. keep up the nice high quality writing Fish Mount for Sale

    ReplyDelete